Tuque – Happiness
A tuque made from recycled plastic—YES please! As someone who wears tuques year-round, even in summer, I am so proud of this product. A beanie style, it is worn a little further back on the head and you can pull it down in the back to get the look you want.
For each Tuque you purchase :
- You save 6 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
Comfy beanie made of 100% recycled polyester from 4 recycled plastic bottles
Made in Canada.
- Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles
- Made from 4 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Knit-style fabric made from recycled polyester
- Ultra comfortable beanie style that is worn a little further back on the head
- Medium-weight fabric
- Machine wash cold to avoid weakening the fibres.
- Do not use the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.