Sunday Tee – Black
“Stay open to new things and new people.”
As its name suggests, the Sunday tee is THE shirt you want to wear on Sunday and when you’re working from home or any time you are craving comfort. Why not make every day Sunday with the Sunday tee? If you loved the cut of our Relax top, you will love this tee as well! The shirt is not skin tight, which gives you complete freedom of movement. Its fabric, which is the same as our Relax top, does not wrinkle and does not shrink with washing. If you prefer more form-fitting clothing, just select a smaller size. If you hesitate between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
For each Sunday Tee you purchase :
- You save 20 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
The Sunday Tee is made from 20 recycled plastic bottles. It is also BPA-free and antibacterial. Its light jersey fabric, exclusive to our brand, is perfect for the summer or for relaxing at home year round ! It pairs wonderfully with our leggings and biker shorts.
Made in Canada.
- 60% polyester manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, 40% recycled cotton
- Made from 20 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Do not shrink
- Do not peel
- Light-weight fabric (170 g)
- Jersey knit
- BPA free
- Quick drying
- Designed to feel free and super comfy
- Light-weight breathable fabric
- Machine wash cold, inside out.
- Delicate cycle with similar colours.
- Do not wash with towels or other items that could transfer lint.
- Do not wash with items containing velcro, zippers, plastic or metal pieces that could damage the fibre of the fabric.
- Hang dry; avoid the dryer!
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.