One Piece – Black
“A UNIQUE COLLECTION OF SWIMSUITS MADE IN QUEBEC FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES.”
This ribbed fabric made from recycled plastic is soft and silky and is the perfect thickness! The lining of this extremely comfortable one-piece swimsuit is also made of recycled plastic. You will love the bust support from our integrated bra as well as the removable pads! The design of this one-piece is simply exquisite. Being ecofriendly has never been so easy!
This swimsuit is part of a collaboration with Little Yogi for matching mom and baby swimsuits!
See the descriptions below for more information on this product.
For each One Piece you purchase :
- You save 20 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
The fabric of this swimsuit is quick drying and breathable and offers UV protection (50+). We created this cut to be comfortable at the stomach, butt and bust. The adjustable straps can be placed as you like and easily adapt to your figure.
Made in Canada.
- 76% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 24% Spandex
- Made from 20 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Excellent support from high-quality Spandex
- Medium-weight fabric (285 g)
- Inside lining
- Rib knit
- BPA free
- Four-way stretch and very good elastic memory
- Quick drying
- Designed to be comfortable and supportive
- Medium fabric weight (second skin)
- Adjustable straps for a personalized fit
- Exquisite, unique design in the back
- Machine wash in cold water
- Delicate cycle with like colours
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions for ultimate care of the product and environment.
XS, S, M, L, XL