One eco piece – Black
For each 'one eco piece' you purchase :
- You save 12 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
A harem jumpsuit—I decided to try this unique creation, and the result is beautiful! Our new fabric made up of a blend of recycled polyester, TENCEL® and spandex is similar to bamboo fabric. It is ultra soft, silky, comfortable and very breathable. You won’t want to wear anything else!
What is TENCEL®?
It is a silky elastic fibre that is made entirely from the pulp of the fast-growing eucalyptus tree, which requires little water or pesticides. TENCEL® is therefore much more eco-friendly than some other natural fibres such as cotton.
See the descriptions below for more information on this product.
The One ecopiece is truly one of a kind. It is well-suited for practicing yoga, but it is also perfect for everyday life. Its silky fabric made up of a blend of recycled polyester, TENCEL® and spandex feels lightweight, similar to bamboo. You will love its loose-fitting harem-style cut that will give you a feeling of complete freedom. Wear it at ¾ length by tying it higher or wear it full-length by releasing the cuff to the ankle.
Made in Canada
- 85% polyester manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, 19% Tencel, 6% spandex
- Made with 12 post-consumer plastic bottles
- Light weight (173 g)
- BPA free
- 4-way stretch with high stretch memory
- Quick dry
- Silky soft feeling on the skin
- Machine wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle with like colours
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions for ultimate care of the product and environment.