Miniplay – Fueled
For each pair of leggings you purchase :
- You save 6 to 8 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
With the ecoplay, I wanted to create the most comfortable pair of leggings. Why should they be for adults only? Finally, our children will be able to move freely in their ecoplay. The waistband can be folded over for a low-rise style.
The MINIPLAY lightweight fabric was developed to feel like a second skin. These leggings will steal your heart from the very first touch. They are breathable, 4-way stretch, and they’re made from plastic! They are smooth and silky. The high waistband, cut across in heavy ribbed poly material, is ultra-stretch and elastic free so it won’t cut into you.
Made in Canada
- 82% polyester from recycled plastic bottles, 18% spandex
- Made with 6 to 8 post-consumer plastic bottles
- Lightweight (220 g) to feel like a second skin
- BPA free
- 4-way stretch with high stretch memory
- Moisture wicking
- Quick dry
- Silky soft feeling on the skin
- Designed to feel like second skin and move flawlessly with you
- Ribbed waistband can be folded for a low-rise effect.
- Elastic-free waistband that won’t cut into you
- Machine wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle with like colours
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions for ultimate care of the product and environment.