Ecocontrol – Change
“To change the world, you must first change yourself.”
Pour chaque legging que tu achètes :
- You save 10 to 12 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You give back to "my voice for them" that supports animals rights.
As an advocate for animal rights, she participates in protests and vigils. She realizes that her impact on the planet could be much greater if she grew her audience. With this idea in mind, she decides to mix her activism with her passion for arts. She directs several engaging short films and videos which mold her activism.
Our ECOCONTROL is made in our popular ‘STRONG’ fabric. This garment is made of thick, breathable material, designed to provide a hold-in sensation and added comfort while ensuring optimal performance. It can be worn during low-impact and high-intensity exercise, but really any time, as it is meant to be integrated into your daily lifestyle too!Its wide, elastic-free waistband was tailored to support your waist without cutting into it. No matter what moves you make, it will stay on and won’t slip.
- Legs : 85% polyester from recycled plastic bottles, 15% spandex
- Waistband : 80% ribbed polyester from recycled plastic bottles, 20% spandex
- Made with 10 to 12 post-consumer plastic bottles
- Medium- to heavy-weight (285 g)
- BPA free
- 4-way stretch with high stretch memory
- Moisture wicking
- Quick dry
- Silky soft feeling on the skin
- Triangular-shaped gusset for added mobility with inside breathable mesh and organic cotton lining
- Engineered to lift and give you good support throughout your day and exercise session
- Medium to heavy fabric for a light compression feel
- Inseam 28.5” (72 cm)
- Tailored narrow elastic-free waistband so it won’t cut into you
- Double-paneled high waistband
- Machine wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle with like colours
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions for ultimate care of the product and environment.