Classic Tunic – Terra
“Stay open to new things and new people.”
Out of stock
The ORAKI tunic was designed to hug the body for a dressier look. Its fit is very true to its size, so select your usual size. It is shorter than a dress and pairs beautifully with a pair of jeans! The fabric is not too heavy (250 g), which flatters your silhouette while keeping you warm.
For each tunic you purchase :
- You save 35 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
Soft, breathable tunic top (250 g) made from 65% recycled polyester and 35% recycled cotton. This long-sleeved shirt is true to its size. It is not too tight nor too big. It flatters the silhouette while being ultra comfortable. A great way to look a little dressier without sacrificing comfort.
To minimize shrinkage and pilling with washing as much as possible, follow the washing and care instructions below:
Please note that ORAKI does not accept returns due to shrinkage.
Our patterns have all been adjusted accordingly.
- 65% Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 35% recycled cotton
- Made from 35 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Fleece-type fabric made from recycled polyester
- Medium-weight fabric (250 g)
- Soft on the skin
- Ultra comfortable, loose-fitting everywhere, including sleeves
- Medium-weight fabric
- Machine wash cold to avoid weakening the fibres.
- Wash garment inside out on delicate cycle.
- Wash with like colours and other smooth fabrics so fibres from other clothing do not stick to the fabric.
- Do not put in the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.