Biker Short – Dusty Rose
ECOMOVE: It took me more than 18 months and more than 29 samples to obtain this fabric, which I think is the best recycled material. It is knitted on our interlock circular knitting machine, which prevents transparency. Our biker shorts, which are the shorter version of our much-loved leggings, support and cling to the skin, in addition to having a high waist that does not roll! Wear them with our Relax Top for the perfect summer ensemble! Inseam: 8 ¼ in
See the descriptions below for more information on this product.
For each pair of biker shorts you purchase :
- You save 8 plastic bottles from ending up in the ocean or landfill
- You contribute to support economy and families in Quebec, Canada
- You donate to kids in need
ECOMOVE BIKER SHORTS are made from 8 recycled plastic bottles and are REPREVE® certified, BPA-free and antibacterial. What’s more, they wick away wetness and dry quickly. It took more than 18 months of technology and manufacturing tests in the factory to create this material unique to our ORAKI brand. The biker shorts feel like an ultra comfortable second skin. They are high waisted and provide great support with light compression. They are completely opaque because they are interlock knit. They are “squat proof” and the lining is lightly brushed; we like to call it “peach skin”. ECOMOVE BIKER SHORTS are medium weight (250 g). The perfection of our recycled material technology in a piece of clothing.
Made in Canada.
- 77% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 23% spandex
- Made from 8 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Excellent support from high-quality Spandex
- Medium-weight fabric (250 g)
- Interlock knit (ultra opaque)
- Brushed lining (peach side = soft on the skin)
- BPA free
- 4-way stretch and excellent elastic memory
- Moisture resistant
- Quick drying
- Triangular gusset for greater mobility
- Gusset: breathable mesh interior lining in organic cotton
- Designed to lift and offer sufficient support all day and during workouts
- Medium-weight fabric (second skin) provides a feeling of support
- 8 ¼ in. inseam
- Skinny elastic-free waistband that does not squeeze, slip or roll
- High-waist double panel waistband
- Machine wash cold, inside out.
- Delicate cycle with similar colours.
- Do not wash with towels or other items that could transfer lint.
- Do not wash with items containing velcro, zippers, plastic or metal pieces that could damage the fibre of the fabric.
- Hang dry; avoid the dryer!
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.